The ME-Lab features a variety of different facilities and equipment that can be used by students working on their semester projects:
Hardware stations and anechoic room:
- Station 1: 360 video degree editing suite
- Station 2: Oculus CV1, touch controllers, and stationary PC
- Station 3: Oculus CV1, touch controllers, and stationary PC
- Station 4: Stationary PC
- Station 5: Oculus CV1, touch controllers, and stationary PC
- Station 6: HTC VIVE Pro Eye, controllers, and stationary PC
- Station 7: HTC VIVE Pro, controllers, and stationary PC
- Station 8: Wave field synthesis system, and stationary Mac
- Station 9: Not currently bookable
- Station 10: Valve Index Headset with controllers, and stationary PC
- Station 11: Not currently bookable
- Anechoic chamber: Anechoic chamber and recording equipment
Note: Station 6-8 rely on the same tracking space
Other bookable equipment:
- Laptop 1: One laptop without peripherals
- Laptop 2: One laptop without peripherals.
- Magic Leap: Magic Leap One augmented reality display
- Meta 2: Meta 2 augmented reality display
- Leap Motion: Hand tracker with HMD mount.
- Canon 5D: Canon 5D DSLR camera with a 50mm f/1.8 lens
- Insta360: 360 degree video camera
- LiDAR camera: RealSense LiDAR Camera L515
- Wacom touchscreen: Wacom Cintiq 22 HD touchscreen
Note: To use equipment outside the lab, you will need permission from one of the lab directors.
To see where the stations are, see the map below, and to see what equipment is currently booked visit Current Bookings.